Days: 3 – 4 days/week Time of Day &/or Days Can Be Discussed
- Working directly with staff member/team to accept or respectfully decline material donations from donors’ homes and/or businesses.
- Process, load and secure donations for transport.
- Unloading items and placing in their appropriate location in the warehouse.
- Working with the Mustard Seed team to assist donors and clients, when needed
- Driver: Requires clean driving record, per the standards of our insurance company
Asterisk (*) represents this is an overview of job duties, a full description is available
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Lift 60 lbs. and bend, walk, step, climb a ladder onto the truck
- Use a GPS navigational system and read a map
- Communicating in a positive way with individuals in person and/or by phone
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Be punctual and work with people who are changing lives
Candidates can mail/deliver their resume and/or contact information, work & wage history to:
Mustard Seed Furniture Bank of Fort Wayne, Inc.
Attn: Executive Director
3636 Illinois Road Fort Wayne IN 46804
Visit our facility weekdays 11 am – 3 pm to complete an employment application; includes work/pay history and references
The Mustard Seed Furniture Bank of Fort Wayne is an Equal Opportunity Employer